We're looking for a content marketing intern - do you have what it takes?
- last updated 17 Aug 2016
We are looking for a talented content marketing rockstar to join the team at DG Towers for a 12 month internship. This is a very rare, paid (£18-20k DOE) development opportunity, reporting directly into the Head of Marketing. The role will be based at our amazing Old Street offices.
Our offices are a reflection of our agency; they’re trendy, they’re noisy, they’re full of diverse people from diverse backgrounds and it’s a company full of honest, driven professionals. From the sales floor to the ping pong table and PS4, when you walk in, you feel part of a family, and something truly different and special.
The video below should tell you a little more about what it’s like to be a Digital Guru:
A typical day
- Your day will begin with our social media channels, ensuring that all posts are scheduled for the day (via Buffer).
- You will engage with our social media community, ensuring all questions have been answered.
- You will spend some time creating bold and engaging social media graphics in Canva.
- You will support video shoots and video production.
- You will dabble in some creative writing, learning to mimic our company tone of voice. You might also produce a few blogs of your own.
- You will take care of our website and be the first point of contact internally and externally for any administrative queries.
- You will research the latest content marketing techniques and suggest ways we can improve.
You will be
We are looking for someone with creative flair and an eye for design.
The grammar police
Exceptional written English is absolutely key.
A quick learner
There will be a lot to learn. You should be able to pick things up quickly and take responsibility for your own learning.
A social butterfly
You will need to build good relationships with the rest of the team to support them with their marketing needs.
Social media and content creation should be in your blood.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a social media/content production role
- An interest in photography
- Experience with design programmes including InDesign, Illustrator and Canva
- Experience editing video in iMovie
If this opportunity takes your fancy and you are eligible to work in the UK, email your application to [email protected]. Get creative – show us what you can do!
Digital Gurus North – the first three months
Back in September, we opened our Manchester office. The aim was simple; to help brands across the northern region address their digital skills battles by bringing in awesome candidates and advising th..
Free desk space for Manchester start-ups
Naturally, at Digital Gurus we’re super passionate about emerging business – as are the nice folks at our parent company Rethink Group. This month they’ve launched a new initiative which will gi..
We're #1 Most Socially Engaged on LinkedIn
This morning, LinkedIn announced the top 25 most socially engaged staffing firms globally. They analysed 60,000 businesses, 627,000 consultants and 450 million members on LinkedIn over the past year a..
Manchester, we have arrived
The cat is out the bag - Digital Gurus has launched in Manchester! After amazing success supporting the digital and tech needs of businesses in London, Dubai and Sydney, we've set our sights on s..
We're finalists at this year's MARAs - here's why it matters
We’re chuffed to bits to be finalists in two categories at this year’s Marketing & Digital Recruitment Awards. We’ve been shortlisted for Best Marketing Strategy & our Head of Marketing ..