We're looking for a content marketing intern - do you have what it takes?
- last updated 17 Aug 2016
We are looking for a talented content marketing rockstar to join the team at DG Towers for a 12 month internship. This is a very rare, paid (£18-20k DOE) development opportunity, reporting directly into the Head of Marketing. The role will be based at our amazing Old Street offices.
Our offices are a reflection of our agency; they’re trendy, they’re noisy, they’re full of diverse people from diverse backgrounds and it’s a company full of honest, driven professionals. From the sales floor to the ping pong table and PS4, when you walk in, you feel part of a family, and something truly different and special.
The video below should tell you a little more about what it’s like to be a Digital Guru:
A typical day
- Your day will begin with our social media channels, ensuring that all posts are scheduled for the day (via Buffer).
- You will engage with our social media community, ensuring all questions have been answered.
- You will spend some time creating bold and engaging social media graphics in Canva.
- You will support video shoots and video production.
- You will dabble in some creative writing, learning to mimic our company tone of voice. You might also produce a few blogs of your own.
- You will take care of our website and be the first point of contact internally and externally for any administrative queries.
- You will research the latest content marketing techniques and suggest ways we can improve.
You will be
We are looking for someone with creative flair and an eye for design.
The grammar police
Exceptional written English is absolutely key.
A quick learner
There will be a lot to learn. You should be able to pick things up quickly and take responsibility for your own learning.
A social butterfly
You will need to build good relationships with the rest of the team to support them with their marketing needs.
Social media and content creation should be in your blood.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a social media/content production role
- An interest in photography
- Experience with design programmes including InDesign, Illustrator and Canva
- Experience editing video in iMovie
If this opportunity takes your fancy and you are eligible to work in the UK, email your application to [email protected]. Get creative – show us what you can do!
Disruptive Digital in the North
Our 3rd Digital North event was our best yet. We focused on disruption in the digital space and invited speakers from innovative brands to openly discuss what disruption means for them and their busin..
#DGMeets Richard Gregory of Tech North
Richard Gregory, Head of Tech North, has just stepped off stage at the Institute of Directors’ annual conference in Manchester where he gave a keynote speech on the theme of ‘disruption’. Learn ..
Microsoft’s digital skills programme is the boost the UK needs
With the Government’s digital jobs target of 2020 another year closer, we look at the efforts Microsoft’s taken in boosting the sector’s skills… This year, we’re totally committed to the ..
Looking for some free desk space in Manchester? Come talk to us…
Calling all great Northern businesses! Looking for some free desk space in Manchester? Come talk to us… We’re offering more free desk space to awesome start-ups in Manchester. Are you a brig..
2017 - we are ready!
Oh 2016 – what a year! We kicked it off with the launch of a fresh new look for the brand. Our sassy new style transformed all our digital platforms into what we really represent – we are..