We're looking for a content marketing intern - do you have what it takes?
- last updated 17 Aug 2016
We are looking for a talented content marketing rockstar to join the team at DG Towers for a 12 month internship. This is a very rare, paid (£18-20k DOE) development opportunity, reporting directly into the Head of Marketing. The role will be based at our amazing Old Street offices.
Our offices are a reflection of our agency; they’re trendy, they’re noisy, they’re full of diverse people from diverse backgrounds and it’s a company full of honest, driven professionals. From the sales floor to the ping pong table and PS4, when you walk in, you feel part of a family, and something truly different and special.
The video below should tell you a little more about what it’s like to be a Digital Guru:
A typical day
- Your day will begin with our social media channels, ensuring that all posts are scheduled for the day (via Buffer).
- You will engage with our social media community, ensuring all questions have been answered.
- You will spend some time creating bold and engaging social media graphics in Canva.
- You will support video shoots and video production.
- You will dabble in some creative writing, learning to mimic our company tone of voice. You might also produce a few blogs of your own.
- You will take care of our website and be the first point of contact internally and externally for any administrative queries.
- You will research the latest content marketing techniques and suggest ways we can improve.
You will be
We are looking for someone with creative flair and an eye for design.
The grammar police
Exceptional written English is absolutely key.
A quick learner
There will be a lot to learn. You should be able to pick things up quickly and take responsibility for your own learning.
A social butterfly
You will need to build good relationships with the rest of the team to support them with their marketing needs.
Social media and content creation should be in your blood.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a social media/content production role
- An interest in photography
- Experience with design programmes including InDesign, Illustrator and Canva
- Experience editing video in iMovie
If this opportunity takes your fancy and you are eligible to work in the UK, email your application to [email protected]. Get creative – show us what you can do!
Our “team of the year” has been shortlisted for a big award
Having grown from only one person to 14 team members in just seven short months, our Digital Gurus North crew have now been shortlisted for a North West business award. Back in September, Toni..
I read the Tech Nation 2017 report so you don’t have to
It’s that time of year again! No, not when Game of Thrones should be back on TV, but the time for the publication of the Tech Nation report. The report is 124 pages, but don’t worry - I read it so..
Interviewers: Get ready for the hot seat
The rise of sophisticated jobseekers means that nowadays, the interviewer is being judged as much as the candidate. Savvy applicants armed with infinite data (cheers internet!) can play ball a lot ..
Disruptive Digital in the North
Our 3rd Digital North event was our best yet. We focused on disruption in the digital space and invited speakers from innovative brands to openly discuss what disruption means for them and their busin..
#DGMeets Richard Gregory of Tech North
Richard Gregory, Head of Tech North, has just stepped off stage at the Institute of Directors’ annual conference in Manchester where he gave a keynote speech on the theme of ‘disruption’. Learn ..