My client is the world leading video advertising platfrom that has won numerous awards for being the best place to work. They have offices all over the globe and are regarded as the most forward thinking Video Advertising tech companies in the market.
The Account Manager will be working closely with their clients, partners, Sales team, and Creative team. The ideal Account Manager will have strong knowledge of the online advertising space: media planning, creative, and publisher trafficking; be able to effectively project manage and deliver client campaigns; and successfully manage client relationships. Providing outstanding customer service and being a quick learner of internal tools and technologies is a must.
- Lead point of contact for assigned client roster and owner of those partner relationships in full
- Manage campaign requirements from design to launch; set clear client expectations on timing and deliverables
- Host kick-off calls and meetings in a professional, service-oriented manner and provide full discussion re-caps
- Educate and guide client partners on best practices; proactively address campaign areas where improvement is needed
- Offer creative suggestions to clients at all levels of experience within new media (beginner through advanced)
- Ability to effectively communicate in a team environment; function as liaison between multiple departments
- Responsible for gathering all necessary creative assets and third-party tracking tags for interactive video campaigns
- Perform diligent and detail-oriented QA for creative assets and ad units; communicate and render creative revisions
- Generate and analyze detailed campaign reporting; suggest optimization strategies and monitor delivery / performance
- Take ownership of overall client satisfaction and proactively identify opportunities to optimize, retain and grow business
- Develop deep and meaningful client relationships, provide consistent customer experience to all clients.
- At least 2 years online experience with a focus on account management; preferably online video or display advertising
- Experience of working with/for leading UK digital media agencies a must
- Understanding of online advertising processes
- Strong computer skills as well as technical understanding
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, managing internal and external expectations
- Capacity to manage multiple accounts and projects concurrently
- A demonstrated ability to work competently under pressure, within tight deadlines
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented