Our client is one of the world’s largest publishers and a true house hold name, this is an opportunity to work with their Video Advertising arm which was founded in 2009 and is effectively acting as an in house trading desk. They currently attract more than 9 billion views monthly with over 550 million loyal subscribers globally.
They reach audiences across platforms this includes their own proprietary video platform which has been widely recognised within the marketplace at present, the company itself has a true international presence with numerous offices in the US, UK and Singapore.This is an opportunity for an individual who understands the power of Video in today’s advertising industry and who is keen to be at the forefront of the market by working as an Advertising Operations Manager on this Proprietary Video Platform.
This is a great opportunity for tech minded individuals that have a true passion for advertising, in particular video advertising.
As the Ad Operations Manager your role will be to perform the following tasks:
- Act as the main point of contact with the marketing and solutions team to test and evaluate new types of ad products before they are made available to sellers.
- You will perform QA for all of the campaigns that are going live.
- Focus on ensuring effective delivery of campaigns by maintaining and distributing pacing reports
- Perform all aspects of traffic management, including implementation, testing, deployment, delivery, and optimization of video ad campaigns.
- Develop strategies focused on optimization on a campaign-by-campaign basis to maximize both delivery and advertiser performance
- Utilizing DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers), Google AdWords and proprietary ad technology to assist in ad trafficking duties
Desired Skills and Experience
- minimum of 3 years of hands on ad operations and campaign optimisation experience on Google AdWords (Search, Display or Video)
- Proven proficiency in management of complex AdWords and AdWords for Video campaigns, experience with DFP is a plus
- Ability to thrive and work independently in an incredibly fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills; ability to quickly and creatively solve issues (both technical and operational)
- Must be detail-oriented, exceptionally organized and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- High level knowledge of Ad Tech/Programmatic space – DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, etc.