Contract Senior Business Analyst | Digital Agency | London | £400-425 per day
My client is super-hot property with an ever expanding awards cabinet and list of accolades within the digital world. They work with top brands day in day out, creating slick solutions for them – which is easily a very desirable place to be within this very competitive industry!
They are ALWAYS super busy, and right now they are on the lookout for a Senior Business Analyst to join their BA team to work with a well-renowned client, working on a huge CRM project – including implementing customer support.
You will work within a project team formed of project management, tech, CX, creative and strategy to ensure that the project is being moved forward.
- OWN your project and take ownership and champion business requirements throughout lifecycle
- Ensure requirements are investigated and clearly documented
- Work with the client and team to figure out the best technical approach to this large project
- Help to move the project into the delivery phase (the discovery etc has been completed)
- Work with key stakeholders – including the client - facilitating workshops, interviews and meeting to ensure the needs and objectives are fully understood
- Ensure business requirements are understood, implemented and tested by wider project teams
- Work with both onshore and offshore teams
- Elicit, collect, validate and write user stories as well as click through prototypes
- Will be an experienced (Agile) Business Analyst. And you will come from a Software Development / Technical background where you’ve delivered a number of large, complex development projects - including integration
- Have a vast background working on CRM projects – ideally V’locity
- Have the ability to work with (sometimes) unruly stakeholders / internal teams to ensure things are done on time
- Are all about AGILE (and Lean principles)
- Ideally experience of working with BDD / TDD environments
- User stories
- Scrum certified (ideally)
- Product exposure
- Can work autonomously on large, fast paced complex projects
- Have vast experience within the technical space – NO NEED for development experience, but you DO NEED to have the ability to understand how your developers think
- Are savvy, articulate have amazing attention to detail and are ready for a challenge!
These guys are the bomb… they are super talented and work very hard to create amazing solutions for their clients. Get in touch for more info – [email protected]