Head of Marketing
Are you tech savvy and looking to join a rapidly growing international technology firm? Digital Gurus are working alongside a global tech company who are looking for a driven Head of Marketing to join them.
The Head of Marketing will drive forward the overall global marketing strategy and support the established marketing team as they undergo international growth. You will be a great communicator with a proven track record in developing and mentoring marketing teams. You will be commercially focused with extensive marketing experience in; content marketing, social, events, digital marketing strategy and brand development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an already established and rapidly growing company who work with a variety of house-hold brands with nearly 7 million users in 134 countries.
- Developing, executing and manage the marketing strategy
- Managing the marketing team, including training and development
- Full responsibility for; social, web content, events and advertising
- Developing and enhancing customer lead generation to successfully support the sales team
- Utilising marketing and other activity to create a positive customer experience
- Ensuring ROI on marketing activities and budgets
- Managing external agencies including; PR, SEO, PPC and affiliate campaigns
- Identifying new marketing innovations
- Analyse and monitor marketing campaign progress and performance for continued improvements
- Ensuring adherence to brand guidelines
- Conducting market and competitor analysis
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least five years solid marketing experience
- Great experience working within a the company or with a selection of tech clients
- B2B marketing experience
- Excellent budget management experience
- Proven track record developing campaign strategy
- A natural communicator
- Established experience and knowledge of offline marketing experience including; exhibition, events, sponsorship and PR
If you have a proven track record in marketing and would love the opportunity to join a global company, please contact:
[email protected], 0161 214 7470!