I am working with a disruptive mobile ecommerce start-up who are rapidly growing across the globe. They are currently looking for a Python egineer to join their London team. This person must be strong using Python, Django and MongoDB and have around 3+5 years working with these technologies. The role is paying £50-60k depending on experience. Get in touch for more info about this great opportunity!
As a Python Engineer you will be a key member of a team committed to provide the best experience possible to our users, with a clear focus on scalability and performance.
We are looking for someone who
- Loves working in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Values human interaction and face to face communication
- Wants to make an impact every single day
- Delivers projects that will add features, improve the performance and resolve defects on Python / Django back-end platform
- Has a deep knowledge of this application stack and best practices for its deployment
- Promotes and demonstrate best practices for creating maintainable, flexible and performant software
- Proposes new technologies when they would advance the platform
- Optimises the performance of the app and make it roar
- Requires experience of working on a consumer facing product
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development following Agile methodologies
- PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, AWS, ElasticSearch, Heroku, Celery, Docker
- Experience using Scala
- Published code (GitHub etc)
- Competitive salary with share options
- 25 days paid holidays
- Apple discount
- Fully stocked snack cupboard, drinks fridge and fresh fruit.
- Overload on healthy and sugary treats on Wonderful Wednesday.
- Will support you with the tools you need to do your Job - basically, if you need a quirky keyboard etc.. we will get it!
If you are looking to be part of an exciting growing team and business, being part of awesome working environment, then do get in touch to hear about this opportunity!