Role: Senior Campaign Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000
My client is an independent, fast growing innovative company founded and headquartered in the UK with offices in the US (New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago), Germany (Cologne) and Australia (Sydney) with plans for further expansion.
The focus on providing leading advertisers and agencies with an innovative range of online ad serving and tracking solutions across all devices (desktop, tablet, mobile) and digital marketing channels including display advertising (standard and dynamic ads, rich media, video, HTML5)
They are looking for a highly talented, passionate and driven Senior Campaign Manager
to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a confident, assured, commercially savvy attitude, with the ability to strategically advise and build external and internal relationships.
Along with an aptitude for new technologies, proven experience in complex campaign set up and troubleshooting in a fast paced environment is highly desirable.
- End to end campaign management from pre-campaign discussions, campaign setup, delivery of adfiles, ad tags through to troubleshooting
- Liaising directly with Creative Agencies, Media Buyers and Media Owners to ensure smooth delivery of all aspects of campaign.s.
- Taking a pro-active lead in understanding potential problem areas and ensuring they are avoided or resolved.
- Troubleshooting complex creative, site tagging and tracking issues that may arise throughout the process, and advising junior team members around this.
- Attending client briefings, considering how best the client brief can be met and identifying opportunities for increasing revenue and efficiency.
- Mentor and oversee junior members of the team to ensure their work meets agency and client standards.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Digital Media ecosystem
- Direct experience with 3rd Party Ad Serving platforms, with proven skills in agency ad serving platforms, such as Flashtalking, DoubleClickDFA or Mediamind.
- Highly autonomous, self-directed and independent in both work and learning, with a desire to quickly learn and develop new skills.
- Proven experience building client relationships, with excellent communication skills both internally and externally