We are looking for a Social Media Manager for a public sector organisation in London.
This is a key role in the marketing department and you will have the opportunity to really take ownership of the social media side of the business. My client is known for their collaborative environment and ensuring all staff have a great work/life balance.
The successful candidate will play a key role in developing a vibrant and targeted social media content plan. You will be responsible for writing copy for social media platforms and the client’s website, as well as setting the strategy for social media.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a social management or community management role
- You must have experience driving and delivering social media strategy. In this role you will work to continuously improve and maintaining social media as part of the overall customer journey.
- Expert experience of social media content creation, monitoring and media relations
- The ability to make recommendations for the ongoing development of the social media strategy
- Understanding on social media management and how best to engage with customers online
- Lead or contribute to projects as required that touch on social channels
- Knowledge of financial services and/or a retail environment is desirable but not essential
Salary: £36,500 + bens