This is a really exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative digital marketing platforms at present, If you speak French (and English!) and have a real passion for advertising technology – along with experience across search/ social/ mobile/ display advertising solutions then this could be the role for you! My client is looking for a strong Solutions Consultant to look after the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. You will be the technical point of conduct and expert on their platform for the field sales team when selling the range of solutions to their most strategic prospects.
Based in Central London, this multi-award winning company work with the top 10 global ad agency networks, as well as big brands such as Facebook, eBay, Sears, and John Lewis. They have worked on campaigns in over 190 countries, have more than 27 international locations and are backed by Sequoia Capital, Arts Alliance, Tenaya Capital, and Bain Capital Ventures.
- Technical point of conduct and expert for prospect and Sales team within the sales cycle
- Development and delivery of high stakes sales presentations, proof-of-concepts, and product demonstrations to a wide variety of audiences, which include marketing professionals and engineers.
- Supporting Sales teams by authoring responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Conduct Technical Discovery sessions directly with prospects and customers. Technical Discovery is designed to uncover any and all technical and marketing requirements and potential issues
- As an integral member of the sales team, contribute in detailed qualification of opportunities, formulation of sales strategies and technical approaches and plans.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working with search/ social/ mobile/ display advertising.
- Speak French and English with full professional proficiency.
- Have 2 – 5 years’ experience in the online marketing space as a solutions consultant or similar position.
- Be comfortable working with and speaking to senior executives at prospects and internally within the company.
Preferable (but not necessary) skills/ knowledge:
- Experience with Native API platforms.
- Experience with product demonstrations/ sales presentations.