A heritage brand is looking for a Website & Digital Editor for a 12 month FTC. If you’re a talented editor with great technical skills and knowledge in Drupal then read on.
The successful candidate will support the maintenance and development of all my client’s websites and digital channels. You will produce, edit and upload content. This role is a 50/50 split between editorial and tech so you must had good HTML skills and administrator experience and knowledge of Drupal.
- Good HTML skills and an appreciation of web architecture.
- Administrator experience and knowledge of Drupal. Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint also beneficial.
- Experience of image manipulation and video file compression.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other reporting tools.
- Excellent grammar and an eye for detail
Salary: £25,403- £28,655 per annum